Monday, December 26, 2005

Short Retrospective for this year

I am really thinking hard, real hard.

The New Year is just around the corner and the least I can do for this year (before it turns to that) is to commemorate it in the form of writing. But what do I write?

Personally this year has been a mixed bag for me. The first half of this year was good, real good. Job offers galore, seminars, presentations etc… My creative best was in overdrive. I experienced personal satisfaction during the first six months. Good times reached its zenith in May. Then started the downward slide….

Come June and I had to leave college and all my friends and memories behind (some loans have yet to be paid, but I am entitled to being wicked, right?). Since then no Job has materialized and the icing on the cake was my OUTstanding, performance in CAT. I am definitely OUT of contention in good colleges. An episode to be best forgotten

Enough of cribbing!

Whether I will be celebrating or not, I can’t say. My group at present might have other plans. So in all probability I am going to be home on New Years Eve.

Don’t even know where the party’s at. Besides it is expensive. Besides I don’t have a date!

I hope that this New Year will bring more good things than bad. And I also HOPE that I will WORK towards making this year more fruitful for me.

Bhagwan, Allah, Christ….give priority to me this new year.

How good was your year?

No comments: