Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dusting off the old.......

I am terribly busy. I want to blog, there are a lot of ideas running around my head but unfortunately I cannot find the time. I have also shifted to a new place, so that too is a new set of problems which I shall elaborate some other time.

Since I cannot write anything new at present, I just thought of dusting off my shelf and link some of my old articles which time has forgotten. Hardly anybody parses through a whole blog (with the kind of hectic life that we have made for ourselves!)

I have linked some blogposts of mine which I think are interesting. Although it is not necessary that you feel so.

Just sit back and enjoy a ride through time.

Intolerance

A visit to the marketplace after a long time

Long walk to freedom

The Smell of Phenyl

Another day in the train

The official guide on cracking the kbc

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hii....went through some of them...indeed marvelous pieces...keep writing.....tk cr.........gud luck ahead ...Debasree....

prithvi said...

long time no post!!!! :)