Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Music and Memories from another time, another place


Hi guys........It's me back again, but in a mellow sort of mood.

As I listen to the songs of Remy Shand (take a message) and John Mayer (Clarity), I am being transported to another time, another place. A place where I was much carefree, much more enjoying myself. It is not that I don't enjoy myself nowadays. But these days it is rather a break from the norm. Those were the days, when I was 100% carefree. How I long for those days.......

But as I grow up I find myself absorbed myself in those memories, realizing that probably those days will never come back again. Good things must come to an end and life has to carry on...

A line from John Mayer's Clarity probably sums it up best...."But this morning, there's a calm I can't explain. The rock candy's melted, only diamonds now remain"

I realize now that those days were a privilege, I should have used it better, but only if I had known.

Only if I had known.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.