Tuesday, October 04, 2005

This is too much........


Hi guys. Debu the great is back again....

In this rat race of trying to become successful, I sometimes feel that I am lagging behind. Recent example is the one which I am going to give right now....

I have been trying to solve this book "Puzzles to puzzle you", by Shakuntala Devi. Damn good book for pass time, but when you have to purposely solve it for the sake of your career, well..............That generates a different point of view.

Half of the time I don't get the answers. And even if I do, I wonder how in God's name was I able to solve this one ?? Such is life nowadays.......

No friends nearby to talk to. All are long distance (I have recently shifted). Pocket money is never in the pocket, it is already distributed within the first few days of the month!!

Such is life nowadays.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder...why would anybody read a book titled "puzzles to puzzle you" to enhance one's career? Are you a school-teacher?

Tip said...

Hi to the one who posted and said am i a school teacher or not. Well actually I am not. It is in preparation for an entrance test. So I can get a good job. !! This happens in India. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sippy,
Its a waste of life to read books like these. You know what I want you to read at this tender age of yours. Puzzles are for intellectually challenged (intended pun) people, so leave this task for them. And the title says "puzzles to puzzle you"; now if you expect it to be a cake then you are on a ride. See the hardships of it and drop the idea of exerting yourself reading such obnoxious material.

Abhijit.